FC Bayern Munich: Julian Nagelsmann attends a voluntary fire department after a unfortunate saying

Bayern coach Julian Nagelsmann visited the volunteer forces of the Feuerwache 4 in Munich-Schwabing after his unfortunate “fire brigade saying”. The Munich coach again apologized for his wording last week.

“My statement on the volunteer fire brigade in the press conference last week was unhappily formulated. I never wanted to discredit the volunteer fire brigade or any volunteer helper,” Nagelsmann wrote on Monday after visiting social media.

The 34-year-old said before the top game against Borussia Dortmund on Saturday (3-1) on the motivation of his team: “We are not at the Süd-Giesing volunteer fire brigade, but at Bayern Munich.”

On Monday, Nagelsmann made it clear that his statement was “purely about the word voluntarily”: “It was even clear to me before the visit what important role every individual volunteers played and how important volunteering is.”

As part of Nagelsmann’s visit, the volunteer fire brigade simulated a mission in which people were recovered from a burning building. For Nagelsmann, the aerial ladder vehicle also went up 30 meters. The FCB master coach also presented the emergency services a Bayern jersey with emergency number 112.

Articles and videos about the topic
* Nagelsmann about championship: “Not the easiest year for me”

Why FC Bayern is a passionate affair | Julian Nagelsmann in the FC Bayern Video Podcast
* The appearance of Salihamidzic in the check
* Gnabry probably doesn’t think of extension
* The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on Dazn – Register now!

“We naturally accept your apology and appreciate that you took the time for us on site,” said Claudius Blank, city fire councilor and commander of the Munich volunteer fire brigade in the direction of Nagelsmann.

FC Bayern | Four stars in time for BVB

One day after the size of 3: 0 mandatory victory of FC Bayern near Arminia Bielefeld, Chef Trainer Julian Nagelsmann granted his Munich Stars on Easter Monday a training-free day. Nevertheless, a very cheerful bustle prevailed around the training place at the senior road at the start of the week.

Namely, Niklas Slee returned to the lawn for the first time after surviving infection. The center-back became a short three quarters of Fitness Trainer Dr. Holger Broich’s rang, physically, did not seem a hundred percent fit, as evidenced by a “picture” report.

Slee lacked the FC Bayern’s last two weeks of illness, had to match the decisive Champions League duel with the FC Villarreal in the last week.

Now he should be fully operational for the possibly preliminary Bundesliga top match against the BVB next Saturday (from 18:30 clock). For Slee, the game against Borussia Dortmund anyway is a special, the 26-year-old changes to the black and yellow in the coming summer.

Slee is not the only Bayern star, which pushes back to the Game Day squad from the lazaret last week. Also back is Corentin Tolisso, who last after several muscular injuries in the French home. On Monday morning, Tolisso drove back to the Säbener Straße for the first time.

Hernández and Coman also before returning to Bayern

And also his French landmen Lucas Hernández and Kingsley Coman are to be available for the duel against the BVB. The duo was spared on the weekend in Bielefeld and could move back to the starting formation for the classic against the table seconds.

Bayern-Drama: Rummenigge schimpft über Nagelsmann! City macht ernst bei Haaland! | KickNews
“They have no structural injury. In case of emergency, it would have already gone against Bielefeld,” Bavaria’s head coach Julian Nagelsmann was quoted in the “picture”.

For the supposed regular player Slee, Hernández and Coman were recently rotated Alphonso Davies, Tanguy Nianzou and Marcel Sabitzer in the starting elf of the Munich.

Prank: an absolute anding to be put to the pillory

Who exactly he said, Christian prank would rather not betray. But where his words aimed, it should be clear. “It was obviously ignorant at several gentlemen,” said the coach of the SC Freiburg on public criticism on the opposition of the Breisgauer against the 1: 4 rating of the game against FC Bayern Munich. The record champion had almost 20 seconds with twelve players on the lawn – and, for example, Bayern coach Julian Nagelsmann criticized criticize the subsequent behavior of the sports club.

On Friday now the DFB decided: There are no consequences from the POSSE. “We hope for the judgment that in the future comes to a legal certainty, so that other clubs are no longer in this dilemma,” emphasized prank. The legal system of the DFB has forced the SC quasi to opposition because the board members are subject to duty and loyalty in the registered association (e.g.).

Oliver Leki and Jochen Saier could even be personally adhere to personally. “Apparently, some people did not know how to all encompassing such an incident,” criticized prank and stressed, “It’s an absolute anding that one of those who made the mistake is made to the pillory.”

Prank: “It was not about we get the points”

The change break was briefly unnoticed by the referee team around Christian Dingert, Bayern Teammanager Kathleen Krüger had an incorrect back number.

Alphonso Davies Funny video call to his Bayern Munich teammates Ft. Alaba, Lewandowski & Co. ????????????
Because the DFB and his sports court could not be active itself, the Freiburg appeal was the only way to review the incidents. Prank reiterated that it had never been content of considerations in the opposition to convert the 1: 4 end result to a victory at the green table. “It was not about we went the points,” he said, realizing: “The mistake is basically not bad. But I’ve been trying exactly how tried to move us to the black Peter.” Words that should be directed in the first line to the “gentlemen” in Munich.

Also read: Nagelsmann’s clarification direction prank

FC Bayern Munich: What Kimmich recognizes at Lewandowski

Even before 4: 0 against Union on Saturday evening, it had gone for contract renewals. Hasan Salihamidzic had queried about possible conversations with Robert Lewandowski, Thomas Müller and Manuel Neuer (each contract until 2023).

“We have to look for our quality in the team and the economic component. Of course we still have a pandemic. We still do not have a full stadium. We have financially a difficult phase. We will try to go our way”, So Munich’s sports board talking to “sky”.

But if there have already been talks? Salihamidzic did not want to say that – only as much came from the former professional: “We will already do our job.”

“Lewy”, Müller, new: “Do not do that so bad”

Of this, Joshua Kimmich is also off, which had to be treated in the catacombs shortly at his well-suffered horse kiss in the catacombs and then also gave his assessment regarding the continuous exam “Lewy” contract situation.

Direct conversations about the future plans of the striker, who had achieved at least 30 results in a season at the fifth day with the Saisontors 30 and 31 for the fifth time in his Bundesliga career, he does not lead. But, however, continue: “I do not know how the talks are or if there are talks. But you have to say that Robert is fully reinhow. I do not feel that he’s elsewhere.”

That’s why he does not expect “that he would absolutely want to go”. This desires Kimmich at the rest, including Müller and later. Because: “Do not do that now.”

“Not only 1500 euros”

Jubiled and good feeling regarding his important players: Bayern coach Julian Nagelsmann. Imago / Ulm PressengeGentary

This also sees FCB coach Julian Nagelsmann like that: “It’s not that nobody speaks with him. He is outstanding – and of course we want to keep him. But as easy as you imagine, it is not Must turn a few rounds. But I do not feel that he does not feel well here. ” In the end, it simply be a question when the right timing is for conversations. A strategy is also it also not always to comment on everything – but only when something states.

“Completely clear” is also for Nagelsmann: “In the end we all wish for the affected players to stay. And then there will be the talks sometime at some point. The financial hedges of the mentioned players is so that they also go very relaxed Can not, because not next week the contract expires and you not only earn 1500 euros. “

With a smile, the 34-year-old added, “I hope it is sufficient. And they all make a good impression and march.”

Robert Lewandowski's future at Bayern Munich ???? | ESPN FC

And so everything is fine for the moment.

Contracting poker of the FC Barcelona with Gavi

At FC Barcelona, ​​GAVI is considered a hope for the future. The responsible persons put everything on extending the 2023 expiring working paper as soon as possible. However, a first offer should have rejected the youngster – all the pleasure of FC Bayern.

Gavi has been associated with FC Bayern for several months. The Spanish “Barca offer” heats the rumors around the 17 year old midfielder again.

According to the leaf, GAVI and his advisors exhausted the first Barca offer for extension. Financially, the framework conditions simply have been satisfactory. According to “Mundo Deportivo”, however, another talk round is already scheduled.

According to the current state, GAVI can leave FC Barcelona in summer thanks to an exit clause for 50 million euros. Among the interested clubs, in addition to FC Bayern, the FC Chelsea, Manchester City and the FC Liverpool belong.

FC Bayern: Julian Nagelsmann “Delighted” by Gavi

Already in November, the Catalan newspaper “El Nacional” had reported that FC Bayern has stretched out the sensor to Gavi.

Trainer Julian Nagelsmann is to become aware of the preparation of the direct Champions League duels with Barca on Gavi and now be a true fan of teenager.

Allegedly, the coach of FC Bayern would be “excited” of the idea of ​​having a further high-profile alternative in his squad with Gavi. The technically strong all-rounder feels at home both in the central office and on the wings.

Gavi-Deal would be complicated for FC Bayern

Nagelsmann Promises Benfica He'll Eliminate FC Barcelona From The Champions League
Nagelsmann is intended to be aware that a commitment of the Spaniard is complicated, yet he urges his bosses at the Säbener Straße to stay at Gavi on the ball.

As soon as the opportunity offers the right foot from Barcelona, ​​one should strike, so his alleged request to the leadership of FC Bayern.

Gavi celebrated his professional debut in the previous August. Since then he stood 18 times in the league and six times in the Champions League on the square. But not enough: Last October, National Trainer Luis Enrique invited the Youngster to the national team for the first time. Today there are already four international matches for him.