It has taken a long time to arrive, but ciberpunk 2077 The patch 1.5 was launched today for all versions of the game. This is an update that the developer CD Projekt Red has been promising for a long time, and although it brings significantly the long-awaited next-generation update for PS5 and Xbox Series X, it also comes with a variety of other corrections and additions as well.
In general, CD Projekt network has added a drastic amount of new content to this patch for ciberpunk 2077. In addition to correcting errors and other errors that have persisted in the game since its launch, new functions have also been implemented with the character creator, additional features to the apartments and even adjustments to the driving system. All this also adds to the litany of performance increases and resolution that the game has also received now.
As mentioned, the patch 1.5 for ciberpunk 2077 is available to download at this time on PlayStation, Xbox and PC platforms. And if you want to consult the full list of patch notes for this new Ciberpunk 2077 Update, you can find them below.
- Local light shadows with ray tracing were added.
- The support of native achievements in the next generation consoles was implemented. Note that as the next-generation version has a different SKU, the PlayStation trophies obtained in compatibility with previous versions will not be transferred. Xbox’s achievements will automatically appear in the new version through the Smart Delivery function.
- The version of Xbox Series S does not have graphics mode selection and is presented by default at 30 fps in 1440P with a dynamic resolution scale.
- Performance improvements were added that significantly decrease the amount of FPS falls and improve the quality of representation.
- HDR balanced to achieve parity on all platforms.
- Various improvements in visual quality.
- Activity cards were added for PS5.
- Voice support was added in Spanish in the Americas (Playstation codes: CUSA-16596 and CUSA-16597). Due to technical limitations, it is only available in the next generation consoles.
- Compatibility implemented for space audio in PlayStation 5 for headphones enabled for 3D audio and TV speakers incorporated through the Tempest 3D Audiotech solution from PS5
The apartments can be rented (with a unique rate) when they are located in Night City or through the Ezestates website when you are accessed through the V apartment in the V apartment Megabuilding H10 of V. are available after completing the Playing for Time Mission. It is possible to rent all the apartments at the same time. All the apartments share the same Ajo.
- North Zone, Watson (€ 5,000)
- Japanese neighborhood, Westbrook (€ 15,000)
- The Glen, Heywood (€ 40,000)
- Corpo Plaza, city center ($ 55,000 €)
In addition, you can now customize the initial V apartment in Megabuilding H10 using the EZestates website for € 10,000
Personalization of Appearance
- Now you can modify certain characteristics of your appearance (such as hair, makeup, drilling, etc.) when you use the mirror in any of your apartments and security houses. It’s free and you can do it as many times as you want. The personalization of characters also includes more makeup options and hair color. Who is the most beautiful of all, now?
What’s new in Wilson’s?
- You can see new items at the second Wilson Amendment store at Megabuilding H10 or look for them while you explore NIGHT CITY.
- 2 new weapons: Darra Polytechnic Umbra (power assault rifle), Guillotine of Economic Weapons (Subfuser of Power)
- 4 New Arms Viewers: Long Viewer Kang Tao JU, Sniper Viewer Tsunami Gaki, Short Viewer Arasaka Kanetsugu, Short Handyman Viewfinder
- New type of accessories for weapons: Boca brakes: 10 new mouth brakes: 5 for pistols (RC-7 IFRIT, RC-7 LIGER, RC-7 DYBBUK, RC-7 KUTRUB, RC-7 Babaroga); 5 For Assault Rifles and Metales (RC-7 Aswang, RC-7 Varkolak, RC-7 Zaar, RC-7 YOKAI, RC-7 Strigoi).
New poses in photo mode
- We add several new poses in photo mode, including poses for Johnny Silverhand (only available in retrospective scenes when playing as Johnny).
- Multiple corrections and improvements in the AI and body-to-body and distance combat reactions of NPC, which include covering, positioning, recharging, equipping weapons, dodging, blocking and many others.
- Multiple improvements in dismemberment triggers, hit reactions and death animations, which adds a greater impact on a distance and body to body combat.
- Enemies are now much better to block and evade attacks (Kerenzikov). The more heavy is the weapon, the easier it is to hit. The opposite is true for evasion.
- Greater diversification of body-to-body and remote combat behaviors for different features: Imprudent, aggressive, balanced, defensive and cautious.
- Followers now contribute more in combat, but they can be defeated and temporarily deactivated if they receive enough punishment.
- Numerous corrections and balance changes in the Netrunner combat.
- Aggressive behavior of the crowd: certain NPC archetypes can enter combat with the player when it is caused by pointing, shooting or fighting. Due to some technical problems, this change is not available in the previous generation of consoles.
- Time jumps affect the status of the NPC, as well as also restore the state of devices, environments and certain scenes.
- The reactions of the crowd, the search for roads and the disappearance were improved.
- We present our new Burn Out mode! Press and hold gas + brake for gear, head to rotate. The old system only allowed to rotate on the spot, now try to modulate the tickets to see what you can do! Try brake stands, donuts, skipping or hot tires to make a stroke stroke style with a high grip pulse. The system now works at higher speeds, so you can stepped on the brake with gas when entering a curve to cause an overlap in most automobiles. Keyboards users can optionally use new secondary links on the arrow keys (some keyboards ignore the third key press when they only use WASD), but the GamePads allow the greatest control of the system (since the GamePads in general provide the experience of Preferred driving by the vast majority of players). ).
- The new braking system produces constant performance, from front to back, at all speeds. Simulation ABS added. All brakes of the vehicles have been adjusted to the new model.
- The simulation of the engine was improved. Simulation of added clutch. These changes improve the motor resistance forces by changing, which helps eliminate spinning events from unwanted wheels.
- Simulation of improved gearbox. Behavior of descending changes very improved. The transmission now makes descending changes in a realistic manner and has a smarter changes logic to keep the engine at its ideal point. The change of forward <-> reverse gear is completely reduced, which allows J-Turns / Rockfords.
- Improved bikes. All previous improvements help make them more stable. In addition, improvements have been added in the management model and have been readjusted.
- Tune improvements to several cars. Quadra Type-66 (All models, especially Avenger), Mizutani Shion (especially MZ2), Herrera Outlaw (greater step) and Base Maimai, all had implemented improvements in management and more.
- Adjustments were added to the first person perspective for all the vehicles that needed it. In addition, NOMAD vehicles with Crystaldome technology now digitally omit the objects that obscure the view.
- Visual improvement to the movement of traffic: rotation and suspension.
- Panic reaction to danger: Traffic now has the ability to take away in danger panic. NPC passengers can now die in automobile accidents.
- Reactions to fender beats: Vehicles now have a wider range of reactions when beaten, and will be recovered and returned to traffic without problems.
As is played
- Several changes related to the economy, including increasing the work rewards and activities of Open World and the decrease in vehicle prices and cyberware.
- Reiminated and improved functionality of clothing modifications. The amount of modification slots available in clothing was adjusted. He categorized the modifications to fit only to specific clothing. As a result, all equipped modifications moved back to your inventory. Go to the Inventory screen to relocate them according to the new rules.
- The difficulty of the “easy” game is now moderately more challenging.
- 2 new statistics were introduced that replace evasion: probability of mitigation and mitigation force. Mitigation probability Determines how often the player has the possibility to reduce incoming damage. The mitigation force determines the percentage by which the damage is reduced (50% by default).
- The components that used to increase evasion now affect mitigation. For example: the Reflections attribute, advantages such as Mongoose, Vanishing Point, Human Shield, some modifications of clothing and cyberware, and more.
- The damage effects over time were rebalanced, which generally reduce the effects of primary damage such as burn, bleeding and poison.
- Reduced probability of interrupting the trajectory of smart bullets with the ability to resplendent tattoos of Tyger Claws.
- A quieter form was added to escape from the NCPD when the heat is on. Instead of fleeing at a distance from the most recent crime scene, V can choose to hide within the search area, although the police will take longer to stop looking.
- Now it is possible to sell unused cyberware in a ripperdoc.
- The duration of the reuse time is now described correctly in the information on Blood Pump cybernetic software tools.
- It made it possible to interrupt the hacking of the revealing position by damaging the Netrunner or having immunity against the Self-Ice cybernetic software.
- Activate Berserk will now duplicate the resistance instead of granting an infinite amount.
- The tranquilizing rounds in the projectile launch system no longer affect non-human NPCs.
- The rebound number of the legendary ballistic coprocessor was reduced to 1, but it grants a 50% bonus to rebound damage.
- The path generator (MOD KIROSHI OPTICS) has been changed to threat analysis and now it grants a 2% chance of mitigation. Mitigation grants the possibility of reducing incoming damage in the percentage indicated by mitigation force (50% by default).
- The duration of the optical camouflage cyberware was increased from 10/5/15 to 10/15/15 per rareness level.
- The ability of optical camouflage was added for some NPC.
- Even with active optical camouflage, the player will now be visible as he faces an enemy.
- A problem was solved by which it was not possible to equip some modifications of cyberware simultaneously.
- Numerous optimizations to combat AIs that result in an improved combat experience in general.
- Numerous corrections and improvements were made to reduce the interruptions and soften the animations of the NPC in combat, including Attack, Death, Equip Weapon, Coverage, Reaction, Recharge, Lock and Dodge. You can expect a more consistent feeling of impact and control of gun crowds, as well as more spectacular images.
- Enemies will now be repositioned correctly at tactically more advantageous positions.
- Greater accuracy of shooting of the followers.
- Explosion damage inflicted on the player was reduced.
- The cases were corrected in which the NPCs of the same group or faction did not join the combat when they saw their comrades fight.
- A problem was solved by which NPCs did not show an adequate impact reaction when hitting a grenade when entering combat.
- Enemy chosetteers will now try to maintain a distance closer to the player during combat.
- Some visual effects were added to the combat stimuli used by enemies.
- Enemies equipped with combat stimuli will use them only when their health is below 30%, which reduces its general use of stimulants.
- Greater visual complexity of the enemy’s combat behavior in low frame-speed mode.
- A problem was solved when the combat mode was activated while it was in roaming.
- A problem was solved by which the player could be knocked down by a hammer attack even though the weapon did not reach it.
- The change between body-to-body and remote weapons for NPCs that can be used significantly.
- It is no longer possible to apply the cyberpsychosis quick trick on cyberpsychos.
- A problem was solved by which the deactivation of a camera with a quick trick did not interrupt the load of the quick trick of the enemy when the camera in question was used as a connection proxy.
- The cases were corrected in which a “pirated” state effect could remain per permanently, avoiding the Netrunners to pyrate V again.
- A problem was solved by which, in some cases, Whistle’s rapid trick did not make the NPCs approach the position of V.
Items and devices
- Now it is possible to turn on and off devices while carrying a body.
- A problem was solved by which the animations of the elevator door sometimes did not show themselves correctly, which caused the player to see beyond the boundaries of the world.
- The health of the opponents were reduced in Beat on the Brat, except for the Twins: Now they can block and / or evade attacks, so their difficulty is based on the skill.
- Woodman now prefers to use the same Ajax rifle that he drops as a booty. He was also degraded as boss to standard enemy.
- The behavior of the NPC was corrected during Sasquatch, Oda, Adam Smasher, Royce and…