- Cleveland Cavaliers (29-19) – New York Knicks (23-25) 95:93 (Box score)
- New Orleans Pelicans (18-28) – Indiana Pacers (17-31) 117: 113 (Box score)
Cleveland Cavaliers (29-19) – New York Knicks (23-25) 95:93 (Box score)
- Almost the Cars would have given the victory in the end from the hand, but the only threesome of Darius Garland (13 points, 6/19 FG, 12 assists) should be enough – the knicks picked up a 15-point residue in the last quarter However, gave all the opportunities for the possible leadership. With the buzzer Julius Randle (18, 6/17 FG) also missed the last attempt.
- So at the end of the seventh victory from the last eight games for Cleveland, which played in a small intoxication. Above all, this was due to Kevin Love, who depicted a personal 9-0 run in the third quarter within 67 seconds and brought the Rocket Mortgage Field house to cook.
- I felt these four years when we have set such runs, Love said in memory of the four years he had played in Cleveland on the side of LeBron James when the Cars were always atopfavorit in the Eastern Conference. Love hit a total of six thrusters and introduced the Cars with 20 points and 11 boards from the bench.
- Three other starters scored two-digit, mainly convincing Evan Mobley with 15, 12 rebounds and 5 assists. At the Knicks was R.J. Barrett with 24 points The best point collector, but the best impression left the New Yorken once again in the district minutes – OBI Topping (13) and Quentin Grimes (12) could be distinguished here.
- Weak was Immanuel Quickly, who hit only one of his ten litters and also met some bad decisions in Crunch time. We should have gained this game, annoyed Barrett. It was just many smaller things we need to control and make better.
Articles and videos about the topic
When a non-all-star with the Mass had more power than the GM
Experience the NBA live on DAZN. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.
New Orleans Pelicans (18-28) – Indiana Pacers (17-31) 117: 113 (Box score)
- DEVOTE ‘GRAHAM was questionable before the game, against Indiana was not much of his ankle problems. With 25 points (8/14 FG), the Guard led his team to the second victory in a row and thus kept the Pelicans in the beat distance to ten in the Western Conference.
- The Pacers still led the Pacers in the middle of the fourth neighborhood just two threes of strong Duane Washington Jr. (21, 7/12 3fg), but afterwards took over after Nola: Graham scored 8 points in the last five and a half minutes and had strong support from Josh Hart (22, 10 rebounds) and Jonas Valencias (16 and 12). In addition, Jason Hayes, Garrett Temple and Nickel Alexander-Walker, who all achieved 14 points.
- For the Pacers who had to do without New Orleans on their TopS corer (both Do mantas Saxons and Brandon Ingram had ankle problems), was beside Washington Cars Lever with 19 and 8 assists of the most striking players.
- Lever was also that shortened 2 seconds before the end with a threesome again on -2 from Pacers view. Alexander Walker, however, made everything clear on the other side of the frewurflinie.